Reconstruction of building 48 built in the 40s, which has resulted in the earthquake of ‘63 suffering damage to the structure.
Where in the project for reconstruction is included the dismantling of the existing elements in the object and the placement of the contemporary elements and systems to put in full function the object.
Object type: P + 1 + Pk
• administrative object & ammunition depot
The projects include:
• Rehabilitation of the supporting structure of the building
• Internal partitions and the formation of new spaces in the building
• Replacement of doors and windows
• Installation of new roof covering
• Exterior and interior facade.
• Floor and ceiling installation
• Dismantling and installation of water supply and sewerage system, electrical system and heating system.
Investor: Ministry of Defence-Republic of North Macedonia
Location: Army & Millitary Barracks – Ilinden – Skopje
Surface Area: 1128 m2
Investment Value: 15 094 683,966 MKD