- Posted by: adel
EUROVIA DOOEL is one of the largest private companies for construction and infrastructure development in Macedonia. EUROVIA’s portfolio is diversified in the development of industries such as construction and engineering project management. In the last 10 years, EUROVIA has left its mark on the domestic and regional market by developing strategic projects with the highest international standards and at the same time significantly contributing to the development of economic stability of the country.
Due to the increase of the workload, we are announcing the following announcement:
• Branding and preparation of promotional materials for the press
• Development of creative solutions for online and social media communication (e-mail, catalogs, social media content solutions, web banners and other digital solutions);
• Photo processing;
• Communication with printing houses and other external collaborators, in order to ensure quality production of the necessary materials in accordance with the defined standards;
• Following the trends and developing innovative graphic solutions
• Collaborating with the marketing team related to other design solutions, giving advice related to design style, format and production;
• Control of existing design solutions and proposal of new ones if necessary;
• Communication with external production companies to ensure compliance with deadlines and production of the highest quality material.
Required communication skills:
• Excellent computer skills, especially with photo design and editing software;
• Experience in digital marketing;
• Creativity and innovation;
• Excellent time management and organizational skills;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Understanding the latest trends and their role in the trading environment;
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• Appropriate diploma
• Electronic portfolio with more successfully developed and implemented projects
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator) and other visual design tools
• Excellent visual design skills
• Adaptability and desire to learn new skills
What we offer:
• Competitive monthly income on the labour market in the country;
• Work from Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 16:00, 40 hours per week;
• Opportunity for professional development, training and advancement in the workplace;
All interested candidates who think they have the skills and knowledge for this position, should send their professional resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, marked “Graphic Designer“.
The deadline for submission of applications is 15.04.2020