- 9 October, 2020
- Posted by: adel
Civil Site Engineer – Construction Project (0-5 yrs)
Job Description :
– Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
– Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
– Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
– Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
– Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors), including attending meetings to keep them informed of progress
– Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
– Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
– Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters of Team on site.
– Preparing reports as required.
– Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
– Reporting to Seniors.
– Must be flexible to accept challenging assignments that may be periodically assigned by the management.
Responsibilities and Duties :
– Impeccable profile with high professionalism.
– Excellent Technical knowledge for project maintenance, repair, site supervision, and civil coordination
– Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
– Positive attitude and team playing ability.
– Dynamic, aggressive, result oriented.