- Posted by: adel
Company for construction, trade and services EUROVIA DOOEL based in Zelino, Tetovo – one of the leading companies in Macedonia with many years of experience in the field of construction, logistics, and trade in construction materials, with the sole purpose of achieving a highly professional relationship with customers, offering timely and accurate performance of services and complete commitment to what is being done, in order to strengthen our team, an Announcement is published for the following position:
GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER
- Supervision of the performance of Phase Machinery and thermotechnical installations;
- Management and maintenance of construction services;
- Attends regular meetings with clients, civil engineers and consultant to provide project progress updates;
- Budgeting and estimation of deadlines for construction of Phase Machinery and machine installations;
- Supervising technicians and craftsmen;
- Testing of installations and systems;
- Providing projects that meet safety regulations;
- Supervision of inspection and maintenance programs;
- Manage maintenance programs.
- Completed higher education and university degree;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field;
- Possession of Authorization for construction of buildings of A or B category;
- Computer work (MS Office, AutoCad);
- Mandatory possession of a driver’s license, B – category.
- Ability for independent and team work;
- Highly developed communication and organizational skills;
- Professional and positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly income on the labor market in the country;
- Working Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 16:00, 40 hours per week;
- Work in a safe and healthy environment by respecting all norms of safety and health at work;
- Opportunity for professional development, training and advancement in the workplace.
All for interested candidates who think they have the skills and knowledge for this position, should send their professional resume (CV) to: email@example.com marked “Mechanical Engineer“.
Deadline for application: 15.09.2021
For more information tel: +389 44 350 991