- Posted by: adel
EUROVIA DOOEL is one of the largest private companies for construction and infrastructure development in Macedonia. EUROVIA ‘s portfolio is diversified into development of industries such as construction and engineering project management. In the last 10 years, EUROVIA has left its mark on the domestic and regional market through the development of strategic projects with the highest international standards and at the same time significantly contributing to the development of economic stability of the country.
With the sole purpose of encouraging growth and strategic renewal through the transformation of the traditional businesses of the organization into digital, we are announcing the following announcement:
GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Supervision of the performance of Phase Electricity and electrical installations;
- Management and maintenance of construction services;
- Budgeting and estimating timelines for construction of Phase Electricity;
- Supervising technicians and craftsmen;
- Testing of installations and systems;
- Providing projects that meet safety regulations;
- Supervision of inspection and maintenance programs;
- Connecting with customers;
- Manage maintenance programs.
- Completed higher education and university degree;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field;
- Possession of Authorization for construction of buildings of A or B category;
- Computer work (MS Office, AutoCad);
- Mandatory possession of a driver’s license, B – category.
- Ability for independent and team work;
- Highly developed communication and organizational skills;
- Professional and positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly income on the labor market in the country;
- Work from Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 16:00, 40 hours per week;
- Work in a safe and healthy environment by respecting all norms for safety and health at work;
- Opportunity for professional development, training and advancement in the workplace;
All interested candidates who think they have the skills and knowledge for this position, should send their professional resume (CV) to: email@example.com marked “GRADUATE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER“.
For more information tel: +389 44 350 991
Deadline for application: 15.09.2021