Eurovia SMLLC is one of the leading companies in the construction industry in Macedonia.
Following the family tradition of successful operation in the construction sector, the company “EUROVIA” was established in 2010, setting itself the goal of covering all types of construction work; from project documentation processing to the realization of the most complex buildings in the sector of tall buildings.
Become part of our successful team.
In order to strengthen our team, we announce a call for the following position:
Information technology manager (IT Manager)
- At least 1 years of work experience;
- University degree (Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT););
- Knowledge of English language;
- Team Worker;
- Communication skills;
- Develop and implement IT strategy to support the business objectives of the company
- Providing day-to-day support, tips, guidance, troubleshooting, software and hardware, network checking and related computer systems;
- Assistance in defining training needs and providing training for the effective use of computer systems;
- Installing programs, printers, and networking;
- Managing e-mail addresses by creating an adequate level of security for them;
- System Review;
- Creating a professional environment by encouraging creativity, creativity and responsibility in providing clear guidance and continuous feedback.
All interested candidates who believe that they have the skills and knowledge for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com with the email subject line marked “IT Manager”.
The application deadline until 16/01/2017.
street 101 | nr. 15 1226 Zhelino | Tetovo
(Highway Mother Teresa E65 Gas station Lukoil 025, near Agropolog)
Kole Nedelkovsi 61 loc 1
Tel:+389 44 350 991