Eurovia SMLLC is one of the leading companies in the construction industry in Macedonia.
Following the family tradition of successful operation in the construction sector, the company “EUROVIA” was established in 2010, setting itself the goal of covering all types of construction work; from project documentation processing to the realization of the most complex buildings in the sector of tall buildings.
Become part of our successful team.
In order to strengthen our team, we announce a call for the following position:
- Ensuring legal and tax compliance, as well as regulatory aspects in the field of accounting;
- Meeting deadlines, being accurate and precise for the preparation of tax returns, as well as the annual balance sheet;
- Planning the function of the accounting system and the rules to be applied;
- Communication with government organizations and consultation agencies;
- Account management for claims and obligations;
- Calculation and payment of wages, taxes and contributions;
- Creating invoices and other financial documents;
- Preparing and submitting reports on payments made by clients/to clients;
- Creating accounting entries for revenues and expenses, calculation of interest rates, control of analytical cards;
- Completing other accounting tasks
- At least 2 years of work experience;
- University degree (Faculty of Economics);
- Knowledge of English language;
- Accounting license is an asset;
- MS Office skills;
- Communication skills;
- Systemized approach, initiator and organizer.
All interested candidates who believe that they have the skills and knowledge for this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com with the email subject line marked “Accountant”.
The application deadline until 16/01/2017.
street 101 | nr. 15 1226 Zhelino | Tetovo
(Highway Mother Teresa E65 Gas station Lukoil 025, near Agropolog)
Kole Nedelkovsi 61 loc 1
Tel:+389 44 350 991